[Capdist-auditions] Rock School Commercial Auditions Today!

Terry Leahy terryleahyalternate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:43:22 EDT 2011

Today from 4:30 PM to 5:30PM at the Rock School in the Clifton Park we are
having our final audition for the lead role
of Timmy in the new Rock School commercial. We are looking for boys aged
9-11 to take part in the open auditions held tonight.
No acting experience is necessary! Just stop by and read the line and show
us how to rock and you can take part. Shoot dates will be this wednesday
evening and next Monday evening. Do you think your son should be famous?
Then bring him by today for final auditions!

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 518 290 1239!

Thanks!
Terry Leahy
Modern Mix Marketing