[Capdist-auditions] Phantom needed for "Phantom of the Opera" immediately

Taryn Macary taryndmacary at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 16:57:52 EDT 2012

Catholic Central High School  in Troy is performing Phantom of the Opera.   It appears our "Phantom" may be too ill to perform his role for our upcoming production which has been in rehearsal.   We do not want to cancel our Spring Production!!!!!

Any high school male student (or college student) who is familiar with this role, has a strong voice, and would be willing to join our cast a.s.a.p. would be greeted with open and appreciative arms by everyone.

Please contact our director, Mrs. Beach - 235-7100 - ext. 1 for administration - and let them know that you need to speak to Mrs. Beach A.S.A.P., or , contact her by email at : dbeach at cchstroy.org.

Thank you so much!