[Capdist-auditions] Our Own ProductionS openings on Board of Directors

Susan Ellis ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 00:17:48 EDT 2012

Our Own ProductionS currently has openings on our Board and we would like to know if anyone would be interested in being involved with our company in that capacity. The requirements for being on our Board would be:
1) You must not be on the Board of any other theatre company.
2) You must be willing to produce at least one show over a two year period.
3) Take an active part in assisting other activities of the company as needed.
If you are interested in being considered as a Board member, please email us at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com by August 24, 2012 stating why you would like to be a Board member of Our Own Productions and what special strengths or skills you can bring to our company to help us to continue to develop and grow.
If you are not interested in being considered for the Board, but are interested in being involved with our company in some other area, we are always looking for help, especially in the following areas:
1. Producers
2. Stage Managers
3. Technical (lights and sound)
4. Set design and building.
5. Running crew
6. Props
7. Costumes
8. Hair and Makeup
9. Concession or ticket sales
10. Publicity
11. Fundraising
If you are interested in helping out in any of those areas, please email us at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com and state which area (s) you would be interested in helping out with.
Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon!