[Capdist-auditions] Fraudulent Notice

Criss qmogm at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 17:08:44 EDT 2012

For clarity's sake, and in an effort to reduce any confusion, the notice in question did NOT come from, nor is it about,
The Schenectady Theater for Children.

We are not (nor do we have any affiliation with) the Schenectady COUNTY Theater for Children.

Sincerely,
Criss Macaione-Bilodeau

President

Schenectady Theater for Children  www.STCNY.orgwww.STCNY.org
qmogm at aol.com

518-312-6883

 “The less a child is exposed to the arts, the more it shows.”

qmogm at aol.com

518-312-6883

 “The less a child is exposed to the arts, the more it shows.”