[Capdist-auditions] Actors needed - PAID POSITION

EVILDAN evildan at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 21 09:01:48 EDT 2012

The biggest Haunted Attraction in the Capital Region is seeking talented actors
for 2012 haunt season - PAID POSITION w/bonus.

Liberty Ridge Farm in Schaghticoke NY will be holding auditionsfor talented
actors for their Harvest Haunt 2012. We are looking for actors to fill the
various roles in the haunt. If you can do more than jump out and say "Raaarghh,"
then we have a role for you!
 The Haunted Attraction operates only in October.
October 5, 6, 7   -   12, 13   -   19, 20   -    25, 26, 27, 28

WE ARE HOLDING OUR SECOND OF THREE AUDITION DATES THIS THURS, AUG 23rd from
6-8pm.Liberty Ridge Farm is located at 29 Bevis Rd Schaghticoke, NY 12154 about
3 miles down the road from the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds.

www.libertyridgefarmny.com

Costuming will be provided. Makeup will be done by our professional makeup
staff.

Emailevildan at prodigy.netwith headshot and experience. We’ll confirm along with a
cast of characters that we are looking to fill.

This is a fun and exciting opportunity. We are looking to become the #1 haunt in
the area. Be part of it!!!