[Capdist-auditions] Call for Singers

Carolyn Coogan carolyn_coogan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 19:45:59 EDT 2012

Capital Community Voices (CCV) is seeking singers for all parts.  Fall rehearsals begin September 11th.  We are a four-part (SATB) choral ensemble in association with East Greenbush Central School Continuing Education Program which presents everything from Brahms to Broadway, from classical to contemporary.  We are currently going into our 30th season.  All voices welcome, especially tenors and basses. No auditions required.  Rehearsals are held from 7 to 9 p.m. on Tuesdays during the Fall (September to December) and Spring (January to May) Semesters at Columbia High School in East Greenbush, and membership dues are $20 per semester.  Our holiday concert is scheduled for December 17th.  Come join the fun!  For more information, visit http://www.ccvsings.blogspot.com/ or email us at ccvsings at hotmail.com.

Capital Community Voices is directed by Julie Panke.