[Capdist-auditions] Upcoming Production Dates

Dan Beaulac dan at clipcentric.com
Mon Feb 20 10:06:34 EST 2012

Clipcentric is a local media/technology company, specializing in
commercial production and stock videos. Our next TV commercial shoots are
March 11th, 2012, and March 18th, 2012 and we are looking for the following:

Male, 40s to play a customer
Female, 20s to play a customer
Female, 20s to play an employee
Female 30s to play a loan officer

These are separate shoots and can involve different cast, so please specify
your availability for both dates. Contact us directly for these roles. If you
are interested in upcoming shoots, we are looking for all ages, races, sizes,
and levels of experience. Please forward your resume and headshot to
talent at clipcentric.com

--
Dan Beaulac
www.clipcentric.com