[Capdist-auditions] Next to Normal Seeking Dr. Madden/Fine!

Troy Acting Guild troyactingguild at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 17:43:33 EST 2012

We will be holding auditions for Dr. Madden/Fine in our production of Next to Normal.  Auditions will be held on Wednesday,
February 22!  Please see attached audition posting for more information.  **PLEASE NOTE**  Auditions will be held in the hall to the right of the church.  There will be a church service in the church itself and we do not want to interrupt it, so please come ONLY to the hall!