[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Pianist for Exciting New Musical!

scohennewyork at aol.com scohennewyork at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 22:37:23 EST 2012

Still seeking a pianist for the March 23rd, 24th, and 25th production of the original musical, Eleanor, based on the amazing life of Eleanor Roosevelt.  Performances will be at Burton Hall in Easton, New York, an easy drive up Route 40 from Albany, and a half hour east of Saratoga.  This is a paid position, of course.  Minimal rehearsals prior to production as we are rehearsing with recorded music.  We have a cast of 10 fun, talented people.  Call Suzanne Cohen: (518)480-9071