[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for kids, 8-18, at Steamer No. 10 Theatre - Fee Required

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Sat Feb 25 23:48:03 EST 2012

Auditions at the Steamer No. 10 <http://207.56.204.165/>  Theatre!

Tuesday Night:

Ages 14-18 for The 25
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTSpellingBee.htm> th Annual
Putnam County Spelling Bee

Tuesday, February 28th, 5:30-8 pm at Steamer
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/Directions.htm>  No. 10 Theatre.

     We are looking for mature, experienced teens (ages 14-18) for our
upcoming  <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CAST.htm> C.A.S.T.
production of  <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTSpellingBee.htm>
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Kids auditioning for this show
should have experience. Everyone auditioning should prepare 16 bars from a
Broadway Musical and bring sheet music in the appropriate key. Please bring
an 8 x 10 headshot and performance resume if you have them, although they
are not necessary. Rehearsals begin March 6th and performances will be held
June 1-3.

     There is a tuition fee of $300 for leads and $150 for supporting roles
and ensemble. We do offer a tuition assistance program for qualifying
families.

This production involves mature content and is meant for mature, experienced
teens.

Click here <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTSpellingBee.htm>  for
more information.

Thursday Night:

Ages 8-18 for the
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/TeenTalentContest.htm#Next Teen
Talent Contest>  Capital Region Teen Talent Contest, Spring 2012

Thursday, March 1st, 5-7 pm

     Steamer No.10 Theatre is holding the final day of open auditions for
the Capital <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/TeenTalentContest.htm>
Region Teen Talent Contest that will take place on March 23 at 7pm. We are
looking for performers ages 8-18 (no high school graduates) who are looking
for an opportunity to showcase their talents. Performers will be divided
into two age categories, Pre-teen (8-12) and Teen (13-18) and each age
category will be further divided into performance categories. Our panel of
judges will adjudicate the auditions, and select those performers who will
be participating in the Teen Talent Contest on March 23.

     There is no fee for auditioning, but there will be a $15 registration
fee for each act performing in the contest. There will be cash prizes for
the top three acts in each category on the evening of the contest. Click
here <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/TeenTalentContest.htm>  for
more information, including the full rules.

Break a leg!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>