[Capdist-auditions] Student PSAs NEED: Caucasian Male, Female, Mom/Dad, 20s-40s

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:00:20 EST 2012

Hello all!  I am working at Schenectady High School developing PSAs
with the kids here.
We are shooting one such PSA at the local police department, and the
scene reflects the kid's experience being arrested,
explaining that the worst part was when his mother saw him in shackles.

Time commitment = Thursday between 8am-10am

This is a STUDENT-driven piece, although I will be with them the whole
time, as will school counselors.

The piece will be displayed at Proctor's First Night on Friday January
20th and also potentially sent to area schools for
use in their pro-school/anti-violence programs.

There is NO PAY being this is student-oriented.  No script, either, as
we are only seeking actors to portray parents
giving their son a dismayed look, with the mother possibly in tears.

Thank you for your interest and support!  Please send headshots as we
are matching the look of the student!

Much appreciation,
Mike
eScape Complete Series ON KOLDCAST TV!
 http://www.koldcast.tv/show/escape

Recent Telly Award Winner &
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com