[Capdist-auditions] SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK LIVE JR AUDITIONS!

Devan Rowe rowe_devan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 20:45:17 EDT 2012

Exciting news from the HIG Summer Production front!

I am thrilled to announce auditions for this summer's children's production at the Glove Theatre!

We will be doing School House Rock LIVE! Jr. (Directed by Devan Rowe and
Will Eagan) It is a fabulous combination of some of the most famous
songs from School House Rock (such as I'm Just a Bill, Conjunction
Junction, Three is a Magic Number, Elbow Room, and many more!) all set
to a plot revolving around a new teacher named Tom getting ready for his
 first day of teaching!

The cast number is flexible and there
is room for all strengths: singing, dancing, acting, and gymnastics! We
encourage everyone to come out to audition and show us what they can
bring to our outstanding cast! We will be accepting all children ages
6-18 (Must fall within the age groups at the time of auditions. NO
EXCEPTIONS)

Auditions will be held on the third floor of the Glove Theatre on
Tuesday, June 26th and Wednesday, June 27th at 6pm. Please prepare an
upbeat song (preferably from a musical) to perform and be prepared to
learn a simple dance and read a side provided at the time of the audition. Also, come prepared to list any possible conflicts
 during the rehearsal schedule.

The show will be performed the last weekend in August (23rd, 24th, 25th, and 26th)

Please spread the word and I hope to see you all soon!!

Devan Rowe
Director of Hand in Glove Players