[Capdist-auditions] Pit Orchestra Performers Needed

Troy Acting Guild troyactingguild at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 01:06:43 EDT 2012

Seeking Pit Orchestra Performers
The Troy Acting Guild is currently seeking musicians to play in the pit orchestra for three of our summer shows.
Please contact the Troy Acting Guild if you are interested for playing
in the pit for our shows.  These positions are paid.

Please submit resume and any information you wish to share to:  troyactingguild at yahoo.com

Show Dates:
NEXT TO NORMAL:
June 21-24, 2012 (Orchestra rehearsal schedule TBA)
Orchestration:  Bass, Cello, Drums/Percussion, Guitar, Violin

FAME
July 13-15, 2012
Orchestration:  Drums/Percussion, Bass

LEGALLY BLONDE:
August 17-19, 2012 (Orchestra rehearsal schedule TBA)
Orchestration:  Keyboard 2, Keyboard 3, Drums/Percussion