[Capdist-auditions] Open Casting--Children Entering Grades 3-5

Joe Shaver joeshaver at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 28 23:30:22 EDT 2012

Carpe Diem Productions will produce Disney's The Aristocats Kids this summer at the Round Lake Auditorium with a cast of children entering grades 3-5.

Although a few parts have already been cast, we are seeking more children to participate.  We will take the first 20 registrants to participate in the program.  Registration will be held this Wednesday, May 30th, at the Round Lake Auditorium.  Register your child at 6:00.  >From there, we will cast the show, hand out scripts, and do a read through with the children, we will be done by 8:00.

The actual program will run on Thursdays and Fridays in July beginning July 12 and in our final week, rehearsal will be Monday-Friday (July 30-August 3) from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.   Shows will be performed on August 3rd at 7:00 and August 4th at 1:00 and 7:00 at the Round Lake Auditorium.

If you are unable to make it this Wednesday but are interested in registering, please e-mail to reserve a spot for your child.  We can make arrangements to get a script to your child before the program begins.

The attached registration packet should answer most of your questions.  If not, please do not hesitate to e-mail.

Thanks,
Joe Shaver
carpediemproductions at nycap.rr.com