[Capdist-auditions] Seeking singers who move well for singing group

Mary Kate Brennan marykate_brennan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 16:23:35 EDT 2012

We are a pop group looking for more a few more members. Looking for a strong tenor and one or two more girls ideally college age. Ability to sing harmony a huge plus!  We perform Top 40 hits so you must be willing to do some simple choreography.  The 3 current members are from Corinth so we are close to both Glens Falls and Saratoga Springs. Anyone interested should send an e-mail to marykate_brennan at yahoo.com