[Capdist-auditions] Steamer 10 Theatre Looking for Musicians

Nathan Perry nathanperry21 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:34:20 EDT 2012

There is Magic to Do!

Steamer 10 Theatre is seeking pit musicians for our upcoming
production of Pippin.  The show dates are December 7 and 8 with two
tech rehearsals on December 5 and 6.  Call times for tech rehearsals
are 5:30 p.m. and call times for the performances are 6:30 p.m.  Once
we have the musicians taken care of, we may discuss this more in
detail.

This is paid position.  The parts we are currently looking for are
trumpet, drums, guitar and reeds.  Please indicate all instruments you play.

Please forward any resumes or pertinent information to the musical
director, Nathan Perry, at nathanperry21 at gmail.com.

Steamer 10 Theatre is located in Albany, NY at 500 Western Ave.