[Capdist-auditions] Albany Historic Ghost Tours

Maeve McEneny maeve.mceneny at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:43:44 EDT 2012

The Albany Historic Ghost Tour finished their first weekend!

...and it was a huge success, thanks to local actors from the Capital
Region. Both guests and actors involved have raved about how fun this
experience is.  We have one more weekend to go and we'd love to go out with
a BANG!  Not only is this a fun, strange and different activity, we are
hoping that the success of this tour will inspire more creative history
tours to return to Albany, NY.

*Note: This is a volunteer opportunity*

*Who We Want*
Actors and/or fun people of all ages who have a sense of humor and don't
mind getting a little mud on their shoes!

*What We Do*
Our tours are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. Actors gather
at the Riverfront Office in Downtown Albany (we will provide directions) at
6:00. Between 6 and 7 we apply make up, put on costumes and divide into our
respective cars. At 7:00, our cars drive to the different check points
around the city to SCARE our guests in the trolley! Some of the spots we
haunt are Ten Broeck Mansion, Graceland Cemetery and the NYS Capitol. We
tend to finish by 9:00 (with special note for Thursday if playing Legs and
Kiki, see below)

*Characters We Need*
Thursday (tomorrow!!): Legs Diamond the Gangster and Showgirl Flapper
Girlfriend Kiki Roberts. Would prefer if you had your own mode of
transportation to drive to the check points. (we provide maps)

Legs and Kiki do not need to stay for the whole Haunt - they can be
finished by 8:30ish. (But if they'd like to join us for the finale, they
are welcome to)   We have a size 12 dress for Kiki but recommend Kiki
brings her own so she is comfortable.

Thursday-Sunday: GHOULS! Ghouls wear all black and we provide make up.
Lurch, lumber and growl in historic properties and give our guests a fright.

*Learn More About Us*

Our website: https://sites.google.com/site/albanyghosttours/ (with pictures
of our spooky encounters!)
Our Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/230514360408362/