[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

HORGAN, JOAN HORGANJ at mail.strose.edu
Tue Sep 4 22:28:43 EDT 2012

Bethlehem Neighbors for Peace are putting together a staged reading of a work by Harold Zinn - Readings of the People Speak
Some details about their next gathering, when they would like to meet local actors and actresses who would be interested in participating, are as follows:

BNP:  Planning meeting for the production of a reading of Voices of a People's History of the United States.
Monday, September 10, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
First Unitarian Universalist Society of Albany
405 Washington Avenue (across the street from the downtown SUNY campus)

We will be holding the next planning meeting for the  production of a reading of Voices of a People's History of the United States. The performance of this will be on November 9 at the Delmar Reformed Church.  We would like to include people from the Capital Region peace community and young people  who are interesting in acting (reading one of  about 15 parts), performing original music, helping with publicity, set and other  aspects of this event.  If you are interested in performing  one or more of the parts, please respond to this casting call and attend this meeting.  If you are interesting in  working with us on this production, please attend this meeting.  Information:  tquaif at yahoo.com<mailto:tquaif at yahoo.com> or 518 466-1192