[Capdist-auditions] For Immediate Release: Saratoga Children’s Theatre to Hold Auditions for The Little Mermaid, Jr.

Anntonette Alberti anntonette.alberti at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:00:11 EDT 2012

Hi, my name is Anntonette Alberti and I have just started volunteering to draft and send press releases for The Saratoga Children's Theatre.

Please find the attached press release from Saratoga Children's Theatre. If you have any question, need more information, or if I need to send this to someone else's attention in your organization, please send me an email or call me at 518-488-8588.

If you are on this mailing list but would prefer to be removed, please send me an email and I will take you off of the list.

Thank you for your kind attention,

Anntonette Z. Alberti
Publicity Volunteer
Saratoga Children's Theatre