[Capdist-auditions] auditions

ohwowed at aol.com ohwowed at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 21:48:21 EDT 2012

Classic Theater Guild announces the auditions for our stage reading of "Electric City Blues "  a new play by Jonathan Riven, Wendsday september 12th at 137 state street Schenectady  ny at 7pm begin the performance will be Saturday September 22nd at 137 state street at 8pm we will plan on 2 rehearsals
Electric City Blues Characters

Rose     Zimmerman, 88.  It is her last     Passover in her home.  She is moving     into a nursing home.

Sanford     “Sandy” Greene, age 66.  Husband to     Rachel.

Rachel     Zimmerman-Greene, age 62.  Wife of     Sanford, and sister to Marlena.

Marlena     Zimmerman, age 59.  Sister to     Rachel; wife of Jerry.

Jerry     Cohen, age 57. Husband to Marlena

Richard,     age 37, Sanford’s friend.