[Capdist-auditions] SLOC to hold Usher Recruitment/Training

SLOC Ushers slocushers at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 23:05:03 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!

As
 SLOC enters its second full season in our new, state-of-the-art
Performing Arts Center, we are pleased to present an amazing season to
the community!  At this time, SLOC Musical Theater is excited to
announce that we are looking for additions to our Usher Staff!

We will be holding two Usher Training sessions at our newly renovated theater located at:   427 Franklin Street, Schenectady

Saturday, September 15, 2012
10:00 am - 12:00 noon

- and -

Saturday, September 29, 2012
10:00 am - 12:00 noon

At
 each training session, you will receive an overview of SLOC's usher
responsibilities and procedures and a copy of the seating chart.

You will also have the opportunity to sign up to usher for
 the ENTIRE season!  (Season information listed below)
A great opportunity for those who like to plan in advance!

All ushers are REQUIRED to be at least 13 years of age.
Those between the ages of 13 and 16 must be accompanied by a parent or another responsible adult.

There
 is NO RSVP required to attend a training session - Please feel free to
bring any friends or family members along that would be interested in
volunteering as well!

For those unable to attend one of the dates listed above, SLOC will be holding additional usher training sessions throughout the season.
Please contact SLOC Usher Coordinator, Becky Straight, at SLOCUshers at hotmail.com with the following information and you will be notified as additional training dates are scheduled...

Name
Phone #
Best e-mail address to be contacted at

Thank you,
We look forward to seeing you at the theater!

Becky Straight

Usher Chair

(518) 588-1726

Announcing SLOC’s 2012-2013 Season

NEXT TO NORMAL
 October 12-14 & 18-21, 2012  Directed By:
Michael MenschingLITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS
 {YOUTH PRODUCTION}  December 7-9 & 13-16, 2012  Directed By:
Sev MoroDIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS
 February 8-10 & 14-17, 2013  Directed By:
Michael GatzendorferSOUND OF MUSIC
 March 15-17 & 21-24, 2013  Directed By:
Becky StraightSWEET CHARITY  May 11-13 & 17-20, 2013  Directed By:
Richard Michael Roe