[Capdist-auditions] Broadway Dance Class - Fee Required

Freddy Ramirez pepito712 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:05:46 EDT 2012

Please re post this. Yesterday's post deleted the location.  Thank you.

 To whom it may concern,
 I am looking to bring NYC Broadway Dance Class to Upstate NY. I know there are many in the area that would benefit from my class and it would open many doors for the students. I would like to know if the following could be sent out in email form to our subscribers. I was informed that that postings come out at most once per week, with an additional posting the week of (so two postings this week). If possible please keep the ad runnning for at least 2 months. Please let me know if I need to resend is for reposting and if it is possible to keep this ad running for the requested length of time. Thank you for your time and consideration of my ad.

 Freddy Ramirez

 BROADWAY MUSICAL THEATRE DANCE CLASS TAUGHT BY BROADWAY'S FREDDY RAMIREZ

 Saturdays (1ST CLASS SEPTEMBER 15!!)
 3-4:30 Open to all ages and levels
 4:30-6 Adults Only

 Location: North East Ballet Studios
 418 liberty Street,
 Schenectady, NY 12305

 Beg/Int & Int/Adv Musical Theatre Master Class Description
 Class focuses on performance, musicality, and bringing your own self to your work. Class begins with a set modern/funk jazz warm-up, touching on the styles of Horton, Limon, Luigi, Fosse, Cole-and focuses on a combination of isolations, basic ballet and jazz technique and presentation. Through the warm-up and across the floor exercises, students will develop their technique as a foundation. New choreography will be taught each class to familiarize students with diverse styles. The atmosphere is a fast paced, positive, professional and challenging, to promote self-confidence, and allow each student to develop their performance skills in an encouraging environment.

 Each class will be 1 ? hours in length.

 In an ongoing effort to provide my students with quality dance training, I have created class packages to fit your needs.

 CLASS RATES & PACKAGES

 Single Classes

 Cost

 Discount

 Per Class Cost

 Single Class

 $20

 0%

 $20

 Packages

 Cost

 Discount

 Per Class Cost

 10 Class Card

 $180

 10% = 1 FREE Class

 $18

 15 Class Card

 $240

 20% = 3 FREE Classes

 $16

 PAYMENT POLICYSingle Classes & Class Packages may be purchased with Cash or Personal Check.