[Capdist-auditions] Actors needed. NOW

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 19:36:08 EDT 2012

Greetings.My name is Kevin,I live in Albany NY  I am starting a small production company. Magic Lantern Productions  as a short film collective , Magic Lantern Productions  is looking  to do short films in and around the capital region. TV Shows, TV Commercials, documentaries on various subjects.

 We have cameras, lights, sound equipment editing software along with outstanding writers. WE want to build a team of motivated hungry actors and crew to get the show on the road .as for a planned SHORT shoot ,some time in the coming weeks  I am looking for 2 female actors ages between 20-40

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL if you are interested.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL if you are interested.

thanks

Kevin