[Capdist-auditions] UPDATE

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 17:49:29 EDT 2012

MAGIC LANTERN PRODUCTIONS
We are a New Production company filming our first comedyshort this Oct, 13th 2012 from 10AM till 5:00PM. We are having auditionsoct 6th, 2012 from 1:00PM to 5:00PM at the Guilderland Publiclibrary, 2228 Western Ave, Guilderland NY 12084, in the Normanskill room. Allare welcome!
We are looking for male and female actors (18 & up) andcrew to build a reliable staff for ongoing projects. As of our first shoot,this is a NON-paying  job BUT, everyparticipant will receive a clear copy of all the footage and edited version ofthe short with all credits earned .Food and drink provided.
If you are interested and have not already done so pleasefeel free to email me your headshots and resume, Kevin Bellanger(Producer/director) or my partner, Khree (Writer/director) any time.
Kevin: thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Khree: khree18 at yahoo.com