[Capdist-auditions] Aaaarg, our pirate has been shanghaied!

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Wed Sep 26 14:31:07 EDT 2012

*_Aaaarg, our pirate has been shanghaied! _*

*__**_Audition for Long John Silver in _**_Steamer No.10 Theatre's
Treasure Island_***

**

*Where:*Steamer No.10 Theatre -- 500 Western Ave. Albany 12203

*Info:*Phone: (518) 438-5503

E-mail: info at steamer10theatre.org

*What:*Paid, non-union actors -- rehearsal -- afternoons, evenings;
                         perform weekends

Website: www.steamer10theatre.org

Steamer No.10 Theatre is seeking a male actor who can play 30's, 40's,
or 50's for the role of Long John Silver in our production of Treasure
Island.Rehearsals would be late afternoon, evenings, and/or weekends.The
show runs Nov. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18 at 3: pm; Nov. 12 (Veterans Day) at
10 & 1. This is a paid position and we are holding auditions by
appointment only.

Please send resume and headshot to
info at steamer10theatre.org<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>. with
optimal time/date for an audition appointment.

Steamer No.10 Theatre 500 Western Ave. Albany, NY
12203info at steamer10theatre.org<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>

- 30 -