[Capdist-auditions] REMINDER #2: Call for Summer Show Submissions: Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega at RPI

Tom Kinstrey tkinstrey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:17:57 EDT 2013

The Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega, the national theater honor fraternity
at RPI, is accepting submissions for their summer show.

In your submission, please include:
- Which show you are submitting, cast size, production requirements
- Approximate monetary amount that performance rights will cost
- A full, detailed vision you have for the show
- Why you would like to direct this show, why this show should be performed
- Resume
- Three references

Please note that by submitting a show, you are also submitting to direct
this show.

Previous summer shows have included: *The Fantasticks*, *Arcadia*, and *Cat
on a Hot Tin Roof.*

Performances will be September 6, 7, 8, 13, and 14 at 8 pm.
All performances will be in the RPI Playhouse in Troy, NY.

This year we are encouraging the submission of straight plays, though we
will definitely entertain musical submissions as well.

The submission deadline is *April 27th at 12 pm.*
Please also send your evening availability for the week of April 29th
through May 3rd and your availability for May 4th and 5th so we can
schedule interviews with potential candidates.

Please send any questions to officers at dx.ayw.org.

Thank you and we hope to see your submissions!