[Capdist-auditions] Calling all Capitol Region EQUITY ACTORS and EMC CANDIDATES

Rosie Spring rosie.spring at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 10:42:27 EDT 2013

 Equity Actors:
Actors’ Equity celebrates its centennial this year with parties across the country. On Sun., Sept. 15, 2013, the Albany area celebrates at Capital Rep with a 7 PM cocktail hour followed by a terrific program of entertainment.

And that’s where you come in!

We’re still looking for actors to round out our entertainment for the evening. This will include singing and dancing and maybe even a monologue or scene if we get some good suggestions.  We want whatever it is you do best. This will also be a great chance to be seen by local theater producers and directors.

 E-mail your headshot and resume to Rosie Spring ASAP to rosie.spring at yahoo.com  We’re going to make this a great party because you’re the star!

Please note, this is not a paying gig. . . but a great time to showcase your talent.
You must be a member of Actors Equity Association.  EMC candidates will be considered as well.