[Capdist-auditions] Proctors Theater Middle School Film Camp seeks ACTORS

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 08:26:15 EDT 2013

Hey there!  We are looking for a "family" of actors to portray an onscreen
Family in this year's final movie,
which is about an overmedicated society being freed by visionary children.

Acting dates will be next week either Wed, Thurs, or Fri at Proctors
Theater.  Only one half day of commitment is needed.

We may invite you to an open casting call if the response is large.

Please send headshots to this address, no phone calls please. The students
will review all information!  Thank you!!

Mike Feurstein

http://dontwaitproject.org/dont-wait-to-stop-bullying/
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com

eScape Complete Series COMING SOON to-- batteryPOP!
http://www.escapetheseries.com