[Capdist-auditions] AUDITIONS - ADULTS - SCHENECTADY THEATER FOR CHILDREN - SPRING TROUPE

Steve Suriano sjsuriano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:32:18 EST 2013

*AUDITIONS*

*SCHENECTADY THEATER FOR CHILDREN*

*SPRING 2014 TOURING TROUPE*

Schenectady Theater for Children (STC) announces auditions for its Spring
2014 touring production of *The Reluctant Dragon*.   STC is seeking adults
and young adults (high school age and above) to join the Spring troupe.
Must have availability during daytime hours from January thru June.

 *Auditions:*

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

Dec 16, 17, 18

9 am till 12:30 pm

STC Studio

Rotterdam Square Mall

Campbell Road, Rotterdam NY

(next door to the Sears concourse entrance)

STC performs age appropriate educational plays and musicals at schools
throughout the Capital District.   We typically rehearse three times a week
during the morning hours.  School shows begin in April, during school
hours, and average two times per week.  There is no compensation for actors
in the troupe.

 For more information, or to request a specific time, please contact Steve
Suriano (Spring 2014 Producer) at 441-8523.  Please visit our website at
www.stcny.org for more information about STC.