[Capdist-auditions] Head shots

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 12:19:13 EST 2013

?
????? Actors and Performers headshots ...show you at your very best!
             ???? We understand how important it is for your headshot to accurately but
                     attractively communicate your individuality and personality. Your
                     headshot is your calling card, and is what agents, clients and casting
                     directors see first..

                     Typically, a headshot session can be completed in our studio in a half
                     hour or so. Add another 45 minutes if you are planning to have an
                     on-set makeup artist.Fee required*

  ?????????????????? To make an appointment, call us at 518-300-2992, or email
thebellangerk62 at aol.com???or visit???http://kevinbellangerproductions.com/actors-head-shots.html???