[Capdist-auditions] YAG's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - Fee Required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Wed Dec 18 12:02:15 EST 2013

[cid:image001.png at 01CEFBE8.FE0073B0]

The Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region will be entering our 25th year!
Join us as we celebrate with our 12th biennial production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!

Our program is the longest running educational performing arts program in the area for children ages 7 - 18, and provides 10 weeks of classes in Music, Acting and Dance as well as performance opportunity for every student for only $400 for our Spring Session.  Classes and rehearsals take place on Saturdays!  This is a great value for a great program with integrity.  We view every moment with our students as a teaching moment, and provide a quality opportunity for all of our students year round.  We also have one-week vacation camps, Film workshop, Guitar lessons and a wonderful Summer Camp.  Go to yag.union.rpi.edu for more info on our one-week and summer camps!