[Capdist-auditions] Internships available

Michael Rivenburg mwrivenburg at SBS-Consulting.net
Mon Feb 11 11:48:38 EST 2013

Three Internship positions available for The 2013 Summer season

A small theatre company in upstate New York is offering three
internships, one as a musical director, one as a director and one as a
stage manager.

Valatie Community Theatre is a small nonprofit theatre in the village of
Valatie, New York.  Part of our programming is an annual children's
program consisting, this season, of a musical for children in grades 3
to 8, and a dramatic classical production for students in grade 9 to 12.

We are looking for persons interested in internships with us:

 1] Director of music for our grade 3 to 8 production. The ability to
accompany students is a plus.

 2] Director for our dramatic production. This person will work with a
director mentor.

 3] Stage Manager to work on both productions. A background in technical
skills would be a plus.

The exact parameters of the positions would depend upon the candidates'
experience and references. There is a stipend for each position. Housing
can be made available in a private home. Transportation would be the
responsibility of the intern.

Send letters of interest, resume and references by March 30 to:

Programming Committee,

Valatie Community Theatre

Post office Box 297

Valatie, New York 12184