[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild Vacation and Spring programming Fee Required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Jan 22 13:47:19 EST 2013

[cid:image001.png at 01CDF8A6.B52F2DC0]

Celebrating 23 years of Quality Children's Theatre Education!
We are now accepting open registration for the following programs:
2013 One Week Acting Workshops
February 18 - 22, April 1 - 5,
Our Acting & Theatre Workshop will help participants to gain an understanding of the skills required to stage and perform in successful productions. The curriculum is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of the participants in the multi-faceted discipline of theatre arts including, pantomime, speech Improvisation, and scene-work. We will have a presentation on the last day of the program for parents...
Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm. (drop off and pick up from 8:30 - 4)
March 2 -Back Stage Spring Classes Begin!
Spring Semesters take place on Saturday mornings from 9:30am - 12:30pm for ten-weeks.  Our Spring program includes 10 weeks of one-hour classes in music, acting and dance with knowledgeable instructors, and for those interested in performing, we will take our students through the audition process and cast everyone in our Center Stage production of "Schoolhouse Rock Live!"

[cid:image002.png at 01CDF8A6.B52F2DC0]

For Forms and information go to summer at rensselaer