[Capdist-auditions] SEEKING Middle-School-Age appearance, Boys and Girls - Assorted Movies

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 15:37:35 EST 2013

Hello everyone!  We may be casting soon for an upcoming chapter in the "How
to UnMake A Bully" series, as well as a couple other as-yet unannounced
short projects.  (Springtime approx)

Our UnMake series has been seen and used around the world by thousands of
students and dozens of schools, and it keeps getting larger. This year our
company is taping a chapter in Australia.

*We'll need middle-school-age (or middle-school-age-looking) boys and girls
of all types for a local production out of Scotia-Glenville.*

Please send a *headshot, resume if possible, and also if possible an online
clip of a performance.  *

*No phonecalls please*.  If you have been considered for a project from
MovieQuest before, please send a letter of interest in reply to this email
so that, well...so we know you're interested!  :)

Thanks!  Here is some of our award-winning, internationally-recognized work:

UnMake 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0f6qQrvD8k
Bystanders:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElD19h0evHs

Mike
http://www.betteractionsnow.com
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com

eScape Complete Series ON KOLDCAST TV!
 http://www.koldcast.tv/show/escape