[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Pippi Longstocking - Adults and Students (fee based for 8-17)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Mon Mar 4 20:47:35 EST 2013

*_Auditions for /Pippi Longsticking/_*

*If you are unable to attend the audition please contact by means of
this email: info at steamer10theatre.org
*

**

*/_Pippi Longstocking_/**_by _**_Astrid Lindgren_*

*Audition Date: Tues. March 5 -- 6:pm to 8pm *

*Production Dates: April 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28, 2013 *

*Produced by Steamer No. 10 Theatre in conjunction with the CAST program.*

*Director: Ric Chesser
Musical Director: Rebecca Benjamin.*

*Please prepare 16 bars from a Broadway standard. There will be a short
dance call, so wear comfortable clothing that you can easily move in.
Please bring an 8 x 10 headshot and performance resume if you have them,
although they are not necessary.*

The role of Pippi has been cast; all other roles are open.We are looking
for a Pippi double as called for in the script.

*Seeking Men and Women age 18 and up*-- Actor/Singer/Dancers who can
play age 20 to 60+.

*Seeking Student Performers ages 8-17*-- Actor/Singer/Dancers age 8-17,
to be members of C.A.S.T., our theatre arts school performing supporting
and ensemble roles. Principle and ensemble roles are open for actors,
singers, dancers, and anyone else between the ages of 8 and 17
interested in putting on a musical and having a good time while they are
at it! *For performers under 17 and under there is a $175 tuition
charge*to cover the expenses of instruction, costumes, props, scenery,
rehearsal and performance space, licensing, and insurance. Tuition is
due at the first rehearsal, *scholarships are available*. Performers
will be required to provide their own tights and dance shoes. That
said,*we want to emphasize that this is an excellent opportunity for
kids with varying degrees of experience to learn the about putting on a
show by working with experienced adults and Steamer No. 10's
professional staff. *