[Capdist-auditions] Summer Acting Camp - Young Actors Guild - Fee Required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Mar 5 14:59:46 EST 2013

[cid:image001.png at 01CE19B1.BF9E9530]

The Young Actors Guild will be entering our 24th year on the RPI campus this summer, teaching the art of life through theater!  Our students will study music, acting and dance and participate in a professionally produced production of "Fiddler on the Roof" this summer!
All classes are taught by professional staff and we also have a wonderful intern staff!  Young Actors Guild works hard to provide a safe and nurturing environment for our students where they can face challenges and take risks in a creatively inspiring environment.

We are looking forward to another exciting summer at YAG,
And we hope to see you there!

Young Actors Guild's Summer program registration information is once again available online at summer at rensselaer.

Our stage production this summer will be "Fiddler on the Roof"!

Sign your child up today for this wholesome show and summer experience!

NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!!!