[Capdist-auditions] TEENS OPEN MIC BEEKMAN ST ART FAIR No Fee required

Meg Kelly mkellylpga at nybiz.rr.com
Fri May 10 16:18:46 EDT 2013

Open Mic At........

 <http://www.saratogaartsfest.org/> Saratoga Arts Fest - June 7 through 10,
2012

             <http://www.saratogaartsfest.org/event/shoevent.php?id=46>
Beekman Street Art Fair, Saratoga Springs

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gifTEENS 13-18years

CHILDREN ages 8-12

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Sunday, June 9

1:30-4:30pm

You do not have to be a part of Saratoga Children's Theatre to join open
mic, Please pass this email along to others who may be interested.

.We will have a keyboard if you want to use it, CD player and ipad, iphone
and ipod hook up available to use.

.This is a great opportunity to have your child perform in a different but
friendly atmosphere. We enjoyed all types of musicians, popular songs,
musical theatre songs, Jazz singers, guitar solos, duets and more.

Emcee Rick Bolton

FYI...This is very popular, sign up early, please let me know what hour you
prefer. I will do my best to fit you in to it.

.If you are signing up I will need. You will not be placed on the Open Mic
List until I have all information below.

1.Full Name,

2.Parents e-mail address

3.Age,

4.Town/City you live in

5.Song you will be singing and who it is by.

All songs will be reviewed and will need to be family friendly.

Visit <http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/>
www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org to view Open Mic Pictures

PLEASE email Meg Kelly to sign up  <mailto:sctmkelly at gmail.com>
sctmkelly at gmail.com