[Capdist-auditions] Theatre COMPS to RED @ Capital Repertory Theatre

Sara Smigen ssmigen at proctors.org
Mon May 13 16:12:45 EDT 2013

Theatre COMPS to RED @ Capital Repertory Theatre

As a celebration of the culmination of our 2012-2013 Season of Seriously Good Theatre at Capital Repertory Theatre, and to thank you for your continued interest in the arts, we have set aside a limited number of complimentary tickets to the Wednesday, May 15th 2:00pm Matinee of RED, and the Saturday, May 18th 8:00pm performance of RED.

This offer is only available by phone at (518) 445-SHOW (7469), in person at the Proctors box office (Weekdays 10a-6p, Weekends 10a-5p) or at the Capital Rep box office (2 hours before show time). Simply mention code CLOSER when speaking with a customer service agent.

We want to share this wonderful show, celebrating not only theatre, but the visual arts, as well, with you, our loyal and enthusiastic performance supporters and participants.

We hope you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and look forward to sharing this show with you!

Reserve your seats now before the limited number of tickets are gone!

http://www.capitalrep.org