[Capdist-auditions] Songs for a New World Auditions [Fee required]

Timothy Murphy Playhouse timothymurphyplayhouse at gmail.com
Wed May 29 23:20:57 EDT 2013

Timothy Murphy Playhouse announces auditions for:
*Songs for a New World* by Jason Robert Brown
Auditions

June 10th 6:00 pm

June 11th 6:00 pm

Middleburgh Reformed
Church<https://www.google.com/maps?q=Middleburgh+Reformed+Church&t=m&dg=opt&hq=Middleburgh+Reformed+Church&z=14>,
Middleburgh NY

You only need to attend one audition date. The original cast had only four
members, but we will feature many singers throughout the show in solos,
duets, small ensembles, and full company numbers. All roles require strong
singing voices. Membership fee ($15) required at audition. Performances
August 9, 10, and 11.

Stage Director: Tara Hostash

Musical Director: Jonathan Meredith

Choreographer: Sarah Clermont

Artistic Director: Joel Bramer

Please visit our website for *Audition Materials and
Information*<http://goo.gl/QsClh>