[Capdist-auditions] $20 fee, Acting lessons. Also demo reels edited

sal (joe) albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 00:20:06 EDT 2013

For film, TV, and theatre. one on one lessons, only $20guaranteed results, great progress from my prior students, ranging from kids through adults.usually only need 2-4 visits, to brush up, gain confidence, improve monologue delivery, cold reading skills, gain valuable insight on connecting with nyc and proper etiquette with casting directors.located in guilderland, provided by an experienced performer, film producer/director, with a communications and theatre degreeAlso demo reels cut for only $50 ( needed to stand out from the rest, not to mention that many casting directors for specific auditions only accept submissions from those with a reel. check out my reel as a sample at www.imdb.me/salfusco
Casting soon for a horror feature 'Geoslash' to be filmed around Albany this July. www.facebook.com/justtapitinproductions