[Capdist-auditions] Seeking male actor, 20's

Jason LaSusa jlasusa at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 12:56:39 EDT 2013

There is an opening for the lead part of Phillip Ashley available in the upcoming production of My Cousin Rachel at the Ghent Playhouse.  The show runs January 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st, Feb 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th and 9th.  It is adapted by Diana Morgan, based on the novel by Daphne DuMaurier.

 PERFORMANCES:  January 24, 25, 26, 31, February 1, 2, 7, 8, and 9, 2013 – Friday and Saturday evenings at 8:00 p.m. and Sundays at 2:00 p.m.

THE STORY:  Phillip Ashley learns of the death of his guardian, whose last months were spent with his lovely and enigmatic cousin Rachel.  Although highly suspicious that she is guilty of murder, once Phillip meets Rachel, he is enchanted and seduced by her.  As Phillip’s sanity spirals out of control, Rachel’s true nature is a mystery the audience must uncover.

If interested, e-mail your resume, photo and availability for rehearsals between now and the opening of the show. It is an unpaid position.
jlasusa at yahoo.com

For more information, contact me through the e-mail above or visit the website of the playhouse
ghentplayhouse.org