[Capdist-auditions] CASTING ALERT!

Heidi Elizabeth Philipsen-Meissner heidiphilipsen at verizon.net
Mon Oct 21 09:09:31 EDT 2013

Thin Edge Film is currently producing 'Thirsty' a biopic on Scott Townsend
aka Thirsty Burlington who is a female impersonator who performs as Cher.

We are filming at SPAF, The Saugerties Performing Arts Factory, 169 Ulster
Avenue, Saugerties.

Filming TODAY and tomorrow (Tuesday) and are looking for non-union
background talent to be a part of this event. It's a non-paying gig, but
lots of fun.  Food will be provided

Monday, October 21st and Tuesday, October 22nd at SPAF: We are looking for
young club-goers, between the ages of 20 and 30.

CALL TIME TODAY, Monday, October 21: 3 P.M.

Thursday, October 24th: We are looking for everyone from hot guys to jocks
to lipstick lesbians, to campy drag queens, tourists, jocks, hot guys,
playboy bunnies to bikers.

Please come and join us.

If available please email your response to THIRSTY4SPAF at GMAIL.COM.