[Capdist-auditions] Pool Production

Dan Beaulac dan at clipcentric.com
Tue Sep 3 10:01:40 EDT 2013

      Clipcentric is a local media/technology company, specializing in
commercial production and stock video.  We are looking for athletic male
and female actors or models (18-35) for a production in Delmar on
Wednesday, Sept. 11th.  The shots will be based around swimming/lounging
poolside.  This will be a daytime shoot and we will be shooting
primarily in the morning.  Resumes and headshots/samples should be
submitted to talent at clipcentric.com.  Contact us directly for these
roles.  Please include availablity and contact information.