[Capdist-auditions] AUDITIONS FOR "THE ODD COUPLE - FEMALE VERSION"

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Mon Sep 9 19:38:33 EDT 2013

Point of View Players are having auditions for The Odd Couple-Female Version on September 10, September 16 and 17 at 6 pm at the Albany Jewish Community Center, 340 Whitehall Rd, Albany.  Go to main entrance and you will be directed to audition room.  This is a very funny comedy by Neil Simon and directed by Iris Singer and assisted by Dennis Skiba.  Characters needed:  3 females, ages 20's - 50's, 2 males, ages 30-50's.  (We can age you, or make you younger!)  Rehearsals are:  1st read through- September 23rd.  First official rehearsal starts October 7th.  After that, every Sunday 4-6pm, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 7-9.  Performance dates are:  January 16, 18 and a matinee on January 19.  C'mon down and join our growing group and have a blast while doing so!  Any questions, call Iris at 366-6545 or via email.