[Capdist-auditions] NEWS FLASH! New Acting classes now forming in Saugerties, NY

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Sat Sep 7 18:20:04 EDT 2013

*  Due to popular demand,*
*The Blue Horse Repertory Company *
*will now offer on camera classes in Saugerties, NY starting Oct 8!  *
*
*
*We also offer ongoing professional classes at The Theatre Institute at At
Sage College in Troy, NY.*
*
*
*  Come study with the Capital Districts premier acting school for adults .*
* Our students are serious about developing their craft and are working in
the industry everywhere!*
www.bluehorserepertory.com*
*

*call for more information 845 721-2493*

*"Discover The Actor Inside"* is a method based scene study and technique
class designed for the working actor. Students plan their own eight-week
sessions built around their personal schedule. The focus of our work is on
building a solid foundation in the art of acting. By learning to develop
their own unique voice, students learn to challenge themselves and expand
their natural abilities. Beginners, intermediate and advanced students are
welcome by interview.

Loralee at bluehorserep.com

www.bluehorserepertory.com

--