[Capdist-auditions] WAM Theatre seeking Assistant Stage Manager

Kristen van Ginhoven kristen at wamtheatre.com
Wed Sep 25 15:28:50 EDT 2013

WAM Theatre is seeking an assistant stage manager for our production of
"Emilie: La Marquise Du Chatelet Defends Her Life Tonight" by Lauren
Gunderson.

Dates are October 15-November 24 (Rehearsals + Performances). All taking
place in Pittsfield, MA.

There is pay.

Email info at wamtheatre.com with resume if interested.

More Info:http://www.wamtheatre.com/emilie-the-marquise-du-chatelet-defends-her-life-tonight/<WAM
is seeking an assistant stage manager for our production of "Emilie".
Dates are October 15-November 24 (Rehearsals + Performances). There is pay.
Email info at wamtheatre.com if interested:
http://www.wamtheatre.com/emilie-the-marquise-du-chatelet-defends-her-life-tonight/>

One Running Crew position is also available. Dates are November 2-24. (Tech
Nov 2-9, and then performance weekends) There is also pay.

Thank you.

Kristen van Ginhoven
Artistic Director, WAM Theatre
518-243-9627