[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call - Appear in a series of TV Commercials for immediate broadcast in the Captial Region!

peter carusone pcarusone at zapponemotors.com
Wed Sep 25 16:24:04 EDT 2013

We need 50 extras to appear in a new series of TV commercials to air on
Broadcast and Cable television in the Capital Region!

Where: Zappone Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clifton Park.

          1780 US Rte 9

          Clifton Park, 12065

When: October 4th 10am-noon.

Who: We need all ages - families with children welcomed. Dress like
you're going car shopping!

No monetary compensation. In return for your participation everyone will
be supplied with an email able version of the commercial for your
portfolio.

Peter Carusone

Director of Marketing

Zappone Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram