[Capdist-auditions] auditions

pennyshaw57 at juno.com pennyshaw57 at juno.com
Sun Aug 3 22:34:00 EDT 2014

    Would you please send the following information out to the public?  If you have any questions, please contact me at the above email address.  Thank you so much for your help!  --Penny Shaw, Producer  872-9455

   The HIlltowns Players are pleased to announce auditions for our fall 2014 musical comedy of
"When in Rome..."  Auditions will be held Tuesday August 19th and Monday August 25th at 7 pm at the Helderberg Lutheran Church on Route 443 in the village of Berne (next to the high school).    You may attend both evenings if you wish but may only audition at one of them.  All ages are welcome: elementary school age children, teens, and adults!    Come prepared to read lines and to sing "God Bless America"  Rehearsals begin September 8th and will be held every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening (plus every evening the week of the show).  Show dates are November 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.  In addition to the speaking roles available, we have several song and dance scenes by Roman Citizens...(and lions, too!)  Hope to see you there!  "Toga...toga...toga!" For more information, call 872-9455 or 339-6419.