[Capdist-auditions] DKAT Productions Wants You - Informational Meeting

MATTHEW T TEICHNER mschner1 at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 17:33:35 EDT 2014

DKAT Productions, Inc. is a not-for-profit theatrical organization focusing on the development and production of new plays and musicals, along with the production of plays and musical not often done in the Capital District area. We will be holding an informational meeting open to the public on August 15th at 7:00 pm at 6 Dater Farm Way in Clifton Park, NY. We are looking for local theater artist...s and performers interested in working with our company in all areas of administration and production. Our first world premiere musical, The Gringo Who Stole Christmas, will be performed this December at Proctors Theater in Schenectady at the G.E. Theater. The Gringo Who Stole Christmas is a lively Latin take on the classic holiday tale A Christmas Carol by Dickens - with music by Alex Torres and his Latin Orchestra and a spirited book by David Kalish, this new musical comedy will take you and the whole family on a journey of self-discovery and a new found appreciation for cultural identity. Our next production is already booked for September 2015 and we have two exciting new musicals that will be produced in 2015 and 2016. Come join us on 8/15 and become part of the area’s newest and most exciting theatrical organization!  Contact mschner1 at mac.com for any questions you may have.