[Capdist-auditions] 2 Actors needed for Confetti Fest X

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 09:24:00 EDT 2014

We are looking to audition 2 actors for 2 roles in original work Anonymous,
Anonymous by Phil Ginsburg, directed by Myka Dassano for our 10th annual
short play festival.

Additional auditions will be held at the Albany Masonic Hall, 67 Corning
Place, in downtown Albany on SUNDAY, AUGUST 24th from 3pm-6pm.

Please come prepared with a 1-2 minute monologue (does not have to be
memorized).  If you cannot make the audition time listed, please contact
the director via email at Leanne1672 at me.com or message Myka Dassano on
Facebook to arrange an alternate time.

We are looking for:

1 male actor able to play confident bordering on cocky.  A monologue
demonstrating your ability to play an arrogant character would be best, but
is not required.

1 female actor able to play uncertain and vulnerable.  A monologue
demonstrating this would be best, but is not required.
Rehearsals start next week, performance dates are October 3-4 & 9-11 at
7:30pm, October 5 & 12, at 2:00pm.

--
Confetti Stage, Inc
www.confettistage.org